CSI Ruff is the 19th episode of the second season.
|Season 2, Episode 19|
Take Me Out to the Fashion Show
The Grand Prizeless Grand Finale
Ruff sends all six kids to suspects when the FETCH! Grand Prize is stolen from the grounds of Dogwart's, Ruff's old obedience school.
- Since no one could be ruled out at first, the Fetchers were suspects when they first told Detective Rock about the Grand Prize being stolen.
- The Fetchers learned to dust for fingerprints, test advice for DNA, and do other things to figure out who stole the Grand Prize.
- Ruff graduated from Dogwarts, the best dog obedience school.
- This is the third time Bridget ended with 100 points. She won a fingerprinting kit. She won because she was the FETCHer who showed some fancy footwork when it comes to footprints.
- Triumph Tally Scores: Madi: 1190; Nina: 1195; Willie: 1210; Bridget: 1215; Rosario: 1225; Mike: 1230.
- Daily Scores: Bridget: 100, Rest of the FETCHERS: 95
- We find out that Lester Googe stole the Grand Prize for Princess Pepperdoodle Blossom Von Yum Yum.
- Fleape Itcherson might have appeared in this episode when Ruff took out a sample of his fur and put it under a microscope
- Dogwarts Shool is a parody of Hogwarts School, which is a school in the Harry Potter books.
- This is similar to any of the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation shows, like CSI Miami and CSI New York.