|The Dogcathalon Finale|
|Season 1, Episode 20|
Ruff Ruffman Spaces Out
Ruff Ruffman Breaks the Mold
In the first season finale, Ruff has all six contestants compete in four elimination challenges so he could crown the Fetch grand champion.
- Winner of season one: Anna, 2nd place: Khalil, 3rd place: Noah, 4th place: Brian, 5th place: Julia, 6th place: Taylor.
- Anna's answer during the smelling question are lemon, carrot cake, and fish.
- Khalil's answer during the smelling question are lemon, cookie, and wood.
- In order of elimination, it was Taylor, Julia, Noah, and Brian, then finally Khalil.
- Ruff says he will be going to Hawaii at the end of the episode.
- As the daily winner (and season winner), Anna won a digital camera, and a smoothie as well. Everyone was sent to go whitewater rafting.
- Khalil has 2015 points at the end.
- Music from SpongeBob SquarePants was used at the beginning of the episode.
- One of the show's on-going gags was the host Ruff Ruffman could not come up with a grand prize for the program. In this final episode, he asked all the contestants to simply write down what they wanted as a grand prize and put it in the mailbox.
- Challenge three was to build a tower to hold Ruff's backup dog food. The tower has to be sturdy, be at least four feet tall, and has to hold the dog food.
- Challenge two was to pop as many balloons as use could in one minute and thirty seconds using ONLY your bottom.
- Challenge one was to get as many chew toys as you could in the suitcase..
- Taylor has 12 chew toys in her suitcase during challenge one.
- Brian has 19 chew toys in his suitcase during challenge one.
- Brain popped 15 balloons but he really popped 11 since he popped two balloons with his knees and two with his upper back.
- Julia popped 10 balloons in the second challenge.
- Each question during the final round was worth 100 points.
- The contestants that got eliminated got to hang out in Luau Lounge.
- The three scents were: lemon, carrot cake, fish.
- This is the Season 1 finale