Tryin' Chef is the 15th episode of the first season.
|Season 1, Episode 15|
Grandma Ruffman's Recipe for Success
Don't Put the Kart Before the Sea Lion
Ruff has Taylor, Julia, Brian, and Khalil learn how to prepare food. They also did cooking challenges to get points.
- Noah and Anna scored 35 points during the Half-Time Quiz Show.
- Ruff has no Grand Prize again.
- Julia and Khalil made knockki during the Amazing Cook-Off. Brian and Taylor made shrimp and chicken pasta during the Amazing Cook-Off.
- The ingredient to make knockki are ham, corn, and vegetables.
- Taylor's the daily winner with 100 points. She gave her prize to Brian. Brian prize was a poo poo platter, a platter of Chinese appitizers.
- This is the second time Taylor gave away here prize.
- This is one of two episodes when Brian's sister, Laurel, comes on the air.
- Khalil did his performance at the Comedy Connection in Downtown Boston, MA.
- Daily scores: Taylor: 100, Brian: 90, Julia: 75, Noah: 40, Anna:40.
- Triumph Tally Scores: Khalil: 1160, Brian: 1140, Anna: 1136, Noah: 1095, Taylor: 1060, Julia: 1056.
- The daily winner won a "poo poo platter" of American-Chinese finger foods.
- Winner of thr challege: Taylor.